- To help students acquire the fundamental knowledge and understanding of the physical world.
- To nurture students’ curiosity about nature.
- To help students understand the importance of scientific development to human beings.
- To help students to develop skills for making scientific inquiries.
- To equip students with solid fundamental knowledge in physics and logical reasoning for the future development.
- To develop students’ creativity through different activities.
- To let students appreciate the wonder of the scientific world.
- To understand and evaluate the social, ethical, economic, environmental and technological implications of physical science, and develop an attitude of responsible citizenship.
- Development of students’ problem solving skills through various projects and science activities.
- Incorporating IT and STEM techniques to help students develop an enquiry mind and equip them with the skills of applying modern technology in studying science.
- Through various activities, students become creative, independent and responsible citizens.
- Form 3 :
Students are required to complete their exercises on worksheets, regular quizzes and project works to build up a solid foundation for their future study in science.
- Form 4 – 6 :
Students are required to complete their exercises on worksheets, regular quizzes and project works and SBA to prepare for the public examination.
Students also need to incorporate IT techniques in using mobile devices to carry out experiments.
- Using inspiring and innovative methods to study physics and conducting experiments in the lessons.
- Encourage and organize students to take part in various local and international science competitions.