- Develop students into competent, effective, discriminating, ethical and confident users of ICT, so as to support their lifelong learning
- Provide students with essential knowledge, concepts and applications of information, communication and computer systems
- Equip students with problem-solving and communication skills, and encourage them to think critically and creatively
- Provide students with opportunities to appreciate the impact of ICT on our knowledge-based society, so as to nurture in them positive values and attitudes
- Through cross-curricular STEM projects, we provide opportunities for students to transform their innovation into reality, and integrate and apply their knowledge to solve problems in everyday life.
- With the new state-of-the-art STEM Lab, students can use cutting edge equipment to design and build models, and have chances to exhibit their achievement in school events or other technology innovation competitions.
- Our curriculum also keeps updating with the latest technology like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud Computing so that students can keep up with the technology changes and get better prepared for the future world.
Form 1 – 3 Computer Literacy
The curriculum is organised into 4 knowledge contexts including Computer Systems, Programming Concepts, Information Processing and Presentation, and Computer Networks aiming to enable students to understand and apply ICT as a prime tool for learning and in our daily life.
Form 4 – 6 Information and Communication Technology
The curriculum is organised into a Compulsory Part and an Elective Part. The Compulsory Part consists of five modules, namely Information Processing, Computer System Fundamentals, Internet and Its Applications, Computational Thinking and Programming and Social Implications. Students can choose two out of three electives including Databases, Web Application Development and Algorithm and Programming.